We’re seeking candidates who are eager to embrace new challenges, seize growth opportunities, and drive industry change by stepping out of their comfort zone. Join us and unlock your career's full potential.
- ASP .NET/ASP .NET Core
What you will be doing:
- Design, code, test, debug, integrate and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Apply technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Ability to work on complex problems in a distributed environment.
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test-driven development.
- Self-starter, passionate about learning new technologies and solving business problems using these technologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, understand use cases, and build towards a cohesive technical strategy.
Who we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience as a software developer.
- 1+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (AWS preferred).
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong experience with ASP .NET/ ASP .NET Core (C#).
- Strong experience consuming, designing, and implementing REST APIs.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiar with integrating third party social and payment API such Facebook, Google and etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills are a plus point.
- Strong T-SQL knowledge that can improve database performance is an advantage.
- Proficiency in any front-end framework such as React, Angular, or Vue is a plus point.
- Proficiency in DevOps and AWS is a plus point.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating design ideas with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of development and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Understanding of software development principles such as SOLID, TDD, and design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and testable code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Xamble Creators Sdn Bhd
Xamble Creators Sdn Bhd is a community-based creator platform, working in partnership with Nuffnang Sdn Bhd. Both are subsidiaries of Xamble Group Limited, a public-listed company on the ASX. Our platform helps creators and brands connect for work opportunities, collaborate on new ideas and create content to earn. Join us at Xamble Creators and be a part of our innovative and creative team.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA