We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to take the lead in client acquisition for our business offerings which are end-to-end solutions for live commerce. You will be responsible for identifying key prospects, managing overall sales processes, set
appropriate metrics for sales funnel management, justifying sales plans to upper management, and hitting sales targets. You will be
reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for hitting the monthly sales KPIs of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully onboarding new clients for the business.
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities – meet potential clients and deliver sales pitches on a regular basis.
- Develop sales strategies to land new clients and expand existing accounts.
- Communicate the most suitable product and service offerings and value proposition for the right clients.
- Constantly stay abreast of market trends and provide strategic input to improve/enhance the company’s products and services
and/or propose new revenue opportunities for the company to stay ahead of competitors.
- Review and analyse sales and operational records and reports, use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and
identify potential new markets.
- Track sales goals and report results on a periodic basis / when necessary.
- Maintain the sales funnel, work towards generating new lead sources and expand the target customer base.
- Work cross functionally alongside other companies within the group ecosystem on lead acquisition for a diverse range of
merchants from key accounts to agencies to partners in a scalable way.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a Sales Manager or Leadership role in sales.
- Deep experience selling managed services, enabler solutions or agency solutions is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and capacity to work independently or as a team player.
- Proven ability to respond and work with the team on negotiating and drafting commercial contracts.
- Has experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Possesses both a business and technical background that enables him/her to understand the technical business requirements
from potential leads.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to write and converse fluently in English, Bahasa
Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Well organised and good time management skills.
- Self-starter with the passion to achieve sales targets.
- 100% customer-focused attitude.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Enjoys meeting people and delivering sales pitches.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd
Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd is a live streaming e-commerce business platform. Using intelligent integration of our influencers,
content and e-commerce know-hows, we provide end-to-end live video commerce solutions from live video production, automated
order management to online payment and product fulfilment. Our unique technology combined with our vast influencer platform and
onboarding training empowers companies to be independent and self-sustaining as they propel and scale in this fast-growing field of
Xamble Live Commerce Sdn Bhd is a joint venture between Xamble Group Limited (listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: XGL)) and
Commerce DotAsia Ventures Sdn Bhd. Collectively we bring together years of expertise and experience in the areas of digital
marketing, e-commerce solutions and tech initiatives under one roof.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA